Monday, February 1, 2010

It's February!

As always, January came and went in the blink of an eye. Good riddance, I say. It was cold, cold, cold, and I'm glad it's behind us. My running was cut way back and now I need to ramp it up if I'm going to run in the St. Patricks's day race.

Spent the afternoon yesterday at Kerri's baby shower. Carol, and Kathy of course, threw a lovely Pink Pajama Party. Didn't wear PJ's but enjoyed lounging in sweats and socks. It's amazing what a baby needs today. The old list of basic needs sure has changed. Didn't even know what some of the things were called! I wish we could live more simply though - it's just stuff afterall.

Visited WPI on Saturday - alumni game then the 2 varsity games. Nice to be back on campus and to catch a glimpse of Caitlin. A quick stop at LLBean and a bite to eat at Johnny Rockets before heading home.

No comments: